在Beta阶段之后，最终版本之前发布，WordPress RC1版本发布了。其实在本月15日 WordPress 3.2 RC1版就发布了，但由于期末考将近，像我这种平时从不听课的学生要把几本书从头看起，挺费时间的，所以这半个月基本是不定时更新博客了。下面是 WordPress 官方的更新发布消息。
The first release candidate (RC1) for WordPress 3.2 is now available.
An RC comes after the beta period and before final release. We think we’re done, but with tens of millions of users, a variety of configurations, and thousands of plugins, it’s possible we’ve missed something. So if you haven’t tested WordPress 3.2 yet, now is the time! Please though, not on your live site unless you’re extra adventurous.
Things to keep in mind:
- With more than 350 tickets closed, there are plenty of changes. Plugin and theme authors, please test your plugins and themes now, so that if there is a compatibility issue, we can figure it out before the final release.
- Users are also encouraged to test things out. If you find problems, let your plugin/theme authors know so they can figure out the cause.
- Twenty Eleven isn’t quite at the release candidate stage. Contents may settle.
- If any known issues crop up, you’ll be able to find them here.
If you are testing the release candidate and think you’ve found a bug, there are a few ways to let us know:
- Post it to the Alpha/Beta area in the support forums or wp-testers
- Join the development IRC channel and tell us live at irc.freenode.net #wordpress-dev
- File a bug ticket on the WordPress Trac